In this course, you will learn to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, manages identity and access, and protects data, applications, and networks. Identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implements threat protection, and responds to security incident escalations. How to mange larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security and may also secure hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
This course will prepare you for, AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam.
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
- Candidates for this course should have strong skills in scripting and automation, a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture, and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities, Microsoft Azure products and services, and other Microsoft products and services.
Module 1: Manage identity and access
In this module, you will learn how to Configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory for workloads, Configure Microsoft Azure AD Privileged Identity Management and Configure Microsoft Azure tenant security.
Module 2: Implement platform protection
In this module, you will learn how to Implement network security, Implement host security, Configure container security and Implement Microsoft Azure Resource management security.
Module 3: Manage security operations
In this module, you will learn how to Configure security services, Configure security policies and Manage security alerts.
Module 4: Secure data and applications
In this module, you will learn how to Configure security policies to manage data, Configure security for data infrastructure, Configure encryption for data at rest, Implement security for application delivery, Configure application security and Configure and manage Key Vault.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts