Office 365 Administration
- How to create and modify site collections and their properties, such as quotas, administrators, and external sharing settings
- How to create and manage an app catalog and a developer site collection.
- How to manage app licenses and keep track of app usage throughout your tenant.
- How to manage service application-specific functionality such as InfoPath, BCS, Secure Store Service, Search, and the Term Store in SharePoint Online.
- How to modify user profile properties.
- How to use PowerShell to manage site collections, sites, libraries, and security.
- How to configure a hybrid environment with SharePoint Online and an on premise SharePoint environment.
- What are some of the 3rd party products available for carrying out migrations from an on-premises SharePoint environment to Office 365.
- An Office 365 Subscription for Hands-on labs
In this lab, you will get a chance to log into the SharePoint admin center and get familiar with the various settings found there. You will learn how to manage some of the overall settings for SharePoint Online such as enabling self-service site creation and turning on Yammer within your organization. You will also learn how to create, delete, and restore a site collection, as well as manage the properties related to a site collection.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!