General Azure Architect Training
- Intermediate understanding of Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Data Services
- Online minimum requirements: Azure Fundamentals
In this module, attendees will learn how to design solutions using Azure Infrastructure as a Service Components. This module will focus on core capabilities, use cases, and general best practices as well as discuss peripheral services such as Azure Backup and Site Recovery.
- Design Compute Infrastructure - Design solutions using Virtual Machines
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!