Students will learn how to analyze resource utilization and consumption, create and configure storage accounts, create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux, create connectivity between virtual networks, implement and manage virtual networking, manage Azure Active Directory, and implement and manage hybrid identities.
This course is part of the AZ 300 learning path for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
- Configure diagnostic settings on resources
- Create baseline for resources
- Utilize Log Search query functions
- Configure network access to the storage account
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Configure high availability
- Deploy and configure scale sets
- Modify Azure Resource Manager template
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Create and configure VNET peering
- Install and configure Azure AD Connect
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!