AZ - 301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Student will learn to design a storage strategy, compute strategy, networking strategy, and monitoring strategy for infrastructure.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
In this course the student will learn how to design compute provisioning and secure compute strategies, determine appropriate compute technologies (e.g., virtual machines, functions, service fabric, container instances, etc.), design an Azure HPC environment, identify compute requirements, and recommend management tools for compute.
In this course the student will learn how to design network provisioning and network security strategies, determine appropriate network connectivity technologies, identify networking requirements, and recommend network management tools.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!