DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- The course demonstrates how to provision Azure Storage and Data Stores.
- This course will also help you learn how to plan for and select Azure data storage and data store solutions.
- An Azure subscription
- SQL Server Management Studio installed
- Azure Storage Explorer installed
- Basic knowledge storage and networking concepts
- Previous experience with Azure Portal is recommended, but not required.
This module covers the implementation of Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Warehouse Storage. The topics discussed include This module will include, implementing a solution that uses Cosmos DB, Data Lake Storage Gen2, or Blob Storage, implementing data distribution and partitions, implementing a consistency model in Cosmos DB, provisioning a non-relational data store, providing access to data to meet security requirements, and implementation for high availability, disaster recovery, and global distribution.
This module covers how to provision Azure SQL Database, including configuring elastic pools, configuring geo-replication, providing access to data to meet security requirements, implementing for high availability, disaster recovery, and global distribution, implementing data distribution and partitions for SQL Data Warehouse, and implementing PolyBase.
This module covers how to implement Data Masking and covers encrypting data at rest and in motion.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!