General Azure Architect Training
Designing and Implementing Cosmos DB
Building Web Apps on Azure
- Introduction to NoSQL
- NoSQL data models supported by Cosmos DB: Document, Key/Value, Graph, Column
- Multi-model APIs - SQL (DocumentDB), MongoDB, Gremlin, Table API
- Pricing and RU/s
- Data Partitioning
- Consistency Levels
- SQL (DocumentDB) - Database -> Collection -> Documents; Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers; Attachments
- Users and Permissions
- Introductory knowledge of Microsoft Azure
This course explores the NoSQL storage options available within the Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB database service. Formerly DocumentDB, Azure Cosmos DB is no longer just a Document-based NoSQL store, and it includes support for all 4 primary NoSQL data models (Document, Graph, Key/Value, Column). In addition to learning about NoSQL with Cosmos DB, students will also learn about the cloud-native features that make Cosmos DB a great NoSQL database-as-a-service in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!