Introduction to Azure SQL Data Warehouse
0 h 23 m
In this hands-on course, students will learn about Azure SQL Data Warehouse. This course will review basic architecture of Azure SQL Data Warehouse. We will cover tools used with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, loading SQL Data Warehouse and basic workload management in SQL Data Warehouse.
- Create a foundational knowledge of Azure SQL Data Warehouse architecture
- Understand the basic loading process for Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Understand basic workload management for Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
- Previous experience with Azure PaaS environments is recommended
- Previous experience with SQL Server
- Previous experience with data warehousing
In this Introduction to Azure SQL Database we will discuss the configuration, performance and recovery characteristics of Azure SQL Database. We will look at security architecture and configuration. We will cover Azure SQL Database performance management through service tiers and elastic database pools. We will also take a deeper look at deployment, connectivity and management using the Azure Portal as well as familiar SQL tools like SQL Server Management Studio.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!