This module will provide an overview of big data, IoT and machine learning solutions in Azure. We will define the meaning of big data and look at the reasons why you might need a big data solution. We will then move on to a discussion of the analytics maturity model to understand how machine learning extracts value from big data. Next, we will review the lambda architecture which is the dominant architecture for big data solutions. We will look at the Azure components used in big data solutions and how they fit together to build an end-to-end lambda architecture in Azure. Finally, we will wrap up with a discussion of the Cortana Intelligence Suite and the value that it brings to big data and analytics solutions in Azure.
Designing and Implementing Big Data Platform Solutions - exam 70-475
- Understand the meaning of “big data” and the primary drivers for big data solutions
- Understand how advanced analytics provides value in a big data solution
- Understand the lambda architecture in Azure
- Understand the Cortana Intelligence Suite
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!