Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Part 3
1 h 55 m
This course covers a variety of topics including web services within the internet information server. Hyper-V virtualization, Windows server remote access and administration. The course will not only walk-through installation, but also basic configuration. The course will also walk-through the basics of windows server troubleshooting using out of the box tools as well as the Sysinternals tools provided by Microsoft. Lastly, we will walkthrough a setup of Network Load-balancing and Clustering.
- The course will educate you on setting up a Windows Server environment, with supporting services and components. It will walk through the setup, configuration and management of Windows Server.
- Access to Windows Server media for installation
- Basic Windows knowledge
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Completion of Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Part 1
- Completion of Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Part 2
Module 1 covers an introduction to Web Services within Internet Information Server (IIS). This will include managing and configuration of web sites, as well as FTP sites.
Module 2 is all Virtualization within Windows Server. This will include Hyper-V as well as an understanding of containers.
Module 3 you’ll learn all about remote access within Windows Server such as Remote assistance, Remote Administration tools, Remote Desktop Services, VPN and Application virtualization.
Module 4 will dig into troubleshooting Windows Server. This will include looking at logs, alerts and event viewer.
Module 5 we’ll jump into leveraging Windows Backup, to ensure the server can be restored. This will also include understanding Network Load-balancing and Windows Fail-over Clustering.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!