In this lab, learn how to work with Azure Storage. Topics covered include: Using the Azure Portal, Azure Storage Explorer, Visual Studio 2017 and PowerShell. All aspects of Azure Storage will be explored including: Blobs, Files, Tables and Queues.
AZ - 103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Creating an Azure Storage Account
- Using Azure Storage Explorer
- Connecting to and Managing Storage from the Visual Studio 2017 IDE
- Basic PowerShell commands to Work with Blob Storage such as Uploading, Downloading, Copying, Deleting Blobs.
- Advanced Blob PowerShell working with Snapshots, Leases and Shared Access Signatures
- Using PowerShell to work with Azure Files
In this exercise, you will create a storage account using the Azure Portal.
In this exercise, you will create an Azure Storage Account using the Azure PowerShell Cmdlets.
In this lab, we will download and install the Azure Storage Explorer, and connect it to your Azure subscription. Then you will use it to manage your blobs, queues, and tables.
In this exercise, you will learn to manage Storage Accounts with the Azure Portal.
In this exercise, you will use PowerShell to create a container and upload and download blobs between your LABVM and Azure Blob Storage. You’ll also look at the properties of a blob, and learn how to modify the properties and the metadata
In this exercise, you will use PowerShell to create a private container, upload some blobs into it, then use it to learn the features of Snapshots, Leases, and Shared Access Signatures.
In this exercise, you will use PowerShell to create a file share and upload and download files between your LABVM and Azure File Storage. You’ll see how to copy a file from one share to another, and how to copy a file from a share to a container in blob storage. You’ll also see how to remove the files, directories, and file shares.