Building APIs on Azure
AZ - 203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Configure an application for Application Insights
- Send custom telemetry data
- Monitor and alert on data
- Learn how to use live metrics
- Introduction to the Application Insights Querying Language (AIQL)
In this exercise, you will create a new ASP.NET MVC using the MVC template and Visual Studio 2017. Alongside the project creation, you will also specify the creation of the Application Insights resource specific for the project.
During this exercise, we will call a 3rd party API using server-side calls. The expected result is to see slow response times (>500ms) and have Application Insights point out the reason for the slow responses.