Migrating Workloads to Microsoft Azure
AZ - 300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure PowerShell
- Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery
- Knowledge of Azure Database Migration Service
The application environment is made up of:
- SmartHotelWeb1 - This server hosts the user accessible portion of SmartHotel360, the SmartHotel.Registration site.
- SmartHotelWeb2 - This server hosts the business logic layer of SmartHotel360, SmartHotel.Registration.Wcf, which is used by SmartHotelRegistration to communicate with the database.
- SmartHotelSQL1 - This server hosts the Registration database for SmartHotel360.
In this exercise you will migrate the web tier of the application from on-premises to Azure using Azure Site Recovery. You will then perform a test failover of the web tier of the application. The test servers will be reconfigured to use the application database hosted in Azure SQL.